Monday, November 12, 2012

#18 - Makeup..DONE!



 
So it was Labor Day and Benny and I's long-time friend, Jamaal - was hosting his 30th birthday party with all of our friends in DC.  Most of that week, I obsessed over what I was going to wear and how I was going to wear it.  I even had my hair set on rods in order to get that sexy and free look.  Well, when I got there, it just wasn't clicking.  Benny had to go out for a few hours, so since our hotel was in the heart of Georgetown, I decided to wander the streets.  Then I saw it - SEPHORA! I'm obsessed with that store so I thought, maybe I'll go in for some tinted moisturizer and some pretty eyeshadow.  I found something else!  A wonderful makeup man (wish I could remember his name now..forgive me) but he took those bobbles from my hands and set me on a journey.  First, he filled in my scanty eyebrows with a Makeup Forever eyebrow pencil then provided my skin a light stroke of foundation and set it with powder.  Finally, he did my lips!  Silky brown lipstick with a gold gloss over it.
My hair after hot yoga..but before the party!
Benny and I after the sprinkle on the boat - most of the makeup had gone by then...I think
All but the lips done as Sephora, Georgetown
Benny and I in our mustaches for the themed night

No comments:

Post a Comment